ConFABulous is an LGBTQ+ gaming relaxicon - a fun, laid-back, relaxed convention - that welcomes LGBTQ+ people, allies, and friends
What can you expect at ConFABulous 2018? The same great programming you've come to expect from us in years past!
Join the conversation in our track of panels running every day of the convention, enjoy some chocolate at our wildly popular Chocolate Symposium, or compete in board, card, and video gaming throughout the weekend.
A large gaming room will be in operation throughout the convention. Expect it to be busy, all day and night!
2017 had a single track of programming with panels running Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Based on feedback from participants, people are ready for more, and so we’re back with more:
ConFabulous 2018 has two spaces reserved for programming! Some of the programming ideas that have been proposed for panels are:
- Talk About the Game, Then Play It: panel(s) to talk about cool tabletop board games and RPGs, and then play it with someone who knows the game in one of our gaming or programming spaces
- Yaoi/Yuri Manga
- The New Who: It’s About Time Lady/Lord!
- Star Trek Discovery
- Ask A GM Panel
- Marvel/DC comics and movies (Black Panther, Infinity War, etc.)
- North County Gaylaxians: SF&F and Horror We’ve Read in 2018
- LGBTQ+ in Representations in the Media We Love
- Queer Mysteries and Detectives
- Slash Panel
Do you have a panel idea? Are you interested in being on a panel? Let us know! Contact put programming in the subject line.
We will publish our full schedule closer to the convention.
Stay tuned here for more information as we get closer to the event!