Due to the steady increase in COVID Delta Variant cases in Minnesota and on consultation with my Convention Committee, we are changing ConFABulous 2021 to a free, one-day virtual convention on Saturday, November 6, 2021.
To participate in ConFABulous, complete a brief FREE registration.
Registration for the event is required to give you full access to the event.
- Gives you full access to the event panels.
- Lets us know the number of attendees joining us for our virtual event.
- Gives you access to gaming and discussion Zoom events.
- Allows you to donate to the convention to help ensure that ConFABulous can continue in the future. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Allows you to register for RPG games once the schedule is published.
For those who have previously registered for ConFABulous 2020 or 2021, we will be offering the following options:
- Carry your registration over to ConFABulous 2022 (October 14-17, 2022 at the Crown Plaza Aire, 3 Appletree Square in Bloomington, MN)
- Request a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPATE IN PANELS
Panels will be streamed live to the ConFABulous YouTube channel. Attendees viewing the channel will be able to participate by adding questions and comments in the live video chat.
Our full schedule for the day will be available on our website PROGRAMMING page and on our Facebook page and event once it is finalized. Panels will run for one hour with 30-minute breaks between, except for a 60-minute break for dinner.
JOIN AN RPG
ConFABulous will have scheduled roleplaying events which will happen using Zoom or our Discord Channel. We will be send an announcement of our full schedule of roleplaying games once it is finalized. It will also be listed on our website GAMING page. At that time, you will be able to register for RPG events on the Eventbrite registration page.
Other activities will be announced soon.
Please join us on November 6, 2021.
Sponsored by Gaylaxicon Minnesota