ConFABulous offers a single high quality track of programming of interest to LGBTQ+ fans of fantasy and science fiction, comics, horror, and gaming. Here is a list of panel topics that have been proposed for ConFABulous 2021:
- How did you get your gaming fix during the pandemic? What worked and what didn’t? What are you going to keep doing that you started in the pandemic?
- What’s queer and good in the new TV series, including Picard (second season), Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Foundation Trilogy, Black Widow, and more!
- What have you read over the last year? The North Country Gaylaxians Book Club has continued to read an LGBTQ+ SF/F book every month, and we know that a lot of people have stepped up their reading and participation in virtual book clubs. What have you read, and was it good?
- Show off games you’d like to play… and then maybe play it here? Bring a game you like to this popular panel, and show it off, and share why it’s cool. It’s an opportunity to learn about games you may not have heard before, recently fulfilled Kickstarters, and more! You might decide to PLAY one of these games right at the convention after seeing it!
- Ask A DM: Level-Up Time! Our ever-popular panel in which people talk about their experiences as dungeonmasters/gamemasters, and answer people’s questions about how to offer engaging and effective roleplaying experiences.
Would you like to be on one of these panels? Do you have a great idea for a panel? Email John at email@example.com!
Our 2021 programming is not yet available, but you can take a look at the virtual programing from 2020 to get an idea of what to expect.